Ziegler runs through several questionable aspects of this pandemic that he says the MSM should be exploring more thoroughly, and he explains WHY he thinks they’re ignoring them.
- What does the recent surge in cases say about the effectiveness of lockdowns?
- What is the collateral damage of lockdowns?
- Why do masks not seem to positively impact the data?
- If COVID was around way before March, what does that really mean?
- What is the real evidence of significant asymptomatic spread?
- What is the average age of “COVID Death”?
- What happened to the flu?
- Whatever happened to fearing absolute executive power?
- Why should we trust politicians who have been catastrophically wrong and hypocritical?
- What are the ramifications of the precedents being set?
Answers are addressed in the video below and the full article can be read here: https://www.glennbeck.com/contributor/here-are-the-10-most-important-covid-related-questions-which-the-news-media-is-ignoring
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?