It could happen as early as today, but within the next few days. It could last up to 30 days.
If you live in the USA or Canada you should prepare.
Why Canada? Much of our fuel, food, and main supplies come from USA on a daily basis.
If electronic systems, banking, and transport go down, this will impact us Canadians.
Here is what you should do to prepare.
- Fill up your vehicles with gas ASAP, fill canisters if you have them
- Pull out as much cash as you can, cash is king if supplies are low, or if the banking system goes down
- Stock up on water for drinking and cleaning
- Stock up on food for the next 30 days
- Fill your prescriptions for the next 30 days
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
You can ask questions all you want, but why waste the time. What do you have to lose by stocking up?
If in the very unlikely chance this is wrong, you just use what you bought anyway.
This is not to scare you, we have lost the instinct to prepare that our grandparents and their parents knew to do!
It’s been said the average American has enough food in their house for 2 days!
This is thanks to fast food and delivery services.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?